USPS change of address for postal employees: USPS is abbreviated as United States Postal Service, one of the largest services specially meant for the next generation of Employee communications respectively. The service is greatly available for the USA and Canada. If you see today, there are over 600000+ employees working under USPS LiteBlue.
All this helps to access personal information with high security. Keeping this aside, the information related to retirement plans, job tracking, payroll, mail orders and much more can be accessed by all the employees without any fail. Therefore, in simple and short, the employee can make use of the portal for both personal and professional purposes.
But at times, whenever you like to change the one’s respective residence address, you need to step into multiple branches or visit higher representatives. Doing so is not that easy as we think about it. But yes there are certain methods to be followed and totally meant related to USPS change of address for postal employees respectively. Let us go through one by one right immediately.
USPS Change of Address for Postal Employees in 3 Different Ways
There are three different methodologies that greatly helps to change the address in a perfect or straight forward way. Let us go through and pick the one method you feel comfortable with.
- USPS Change of Address for Postal Employees through LiteBlue Web Portal
- Steps for USPS Change of Address through Mobile
- LiteBlue USPS Change of Address through Postal Mails
Once after choosing a method, follow the instructions accordingly and apply the same.
USPS Change of Address for Postal Employees through LiteBlue Web Portal
Changing address through the LiteBlue USPS online web portal is one method to be followed without making the second opinion. Below are the few steps involved provided in a clear and better understandable format.
- In the first step, open the web browser either in the smartphone or laptop respectively.
- And then you are requested to navigate the official site called liteblue.usps.gov to start the access with it.
- Enter the login credentials like employee identification number and associated password at the respective fields for having a successful login.
- Once after successful login, tap on the MyHR tab available at the top in the menu bar.
- There in the lists, if you notice can easily find out the option called a change of address in a more perfect way. Just simply tap on it.
- Once the application opens, click on edit. And then try to change all the necessary information right away.
- No special characters are allowed. If required can make use of USPS abbreviations available right there.
- Once done with the process, click on review and then save accordingly.
- That’s all!!! As simple as that!!!
Steps for USPS Change of Address through Mobile
This is another method where one can change the address by contacting the following contact number.
- USPS LiteBlue Change of Address contact number: 877-477-3273.
Therefore, dial through the above contact number and speak to the respective representative for making several changes successfully.
Recommended Liteblue USPS Guides
- Liteblue usps gov epayroll
- USPS liteblue gov retirement
- Liteblue usps gov human resources
- Liteblue postalease com
- USPS liteblue page
LiteBlue USPS Change of Address through Postal Mails
In order to change the LiteBlue USPS address with the help of postal mails, we need a mailing address which is totally provided right below. As a result, try to submit the letter either by mail or fax to the following address.
USPS / HRSSC
Attn: Benefits and Compensation
PO Box 970400
Greensboro, NC 27497-0400
Fax: 336-662-4070 or 336-662-4073
Therefore, the information updated here might be totally clear and understandable If you like to have any doubts related to, mention a single comment in the following rectangular section. So that we help and guide you accordingly. Also, like the article, share with friends and also through any of the social networking sites without fail. Thank you. Keep connected with LiteBlue website for learning more interesting information irrespective of time and place.